Week of June 5, 2019
In the third week of construction Haymeadow continues to make marked infrastructure construction progress.
· Work on the required debris catchment area (along the North side of Filing 1) begins this week and will continue into the coming weeks.
· Weed remediation on and along Haymaker Trail was conducted earlier this week and the trail is now unaffected by these efforts.
· Haymeadow continues to irrigate all parcels within the PUD including those dedicated to the Town of Eagle in order to maintain the aesthetic feel of the area and mitigate dust.
· We continue to move forward on sewer and deep utilities work in the Sylvan Lake Roundabout area.
· Other activities are generally in preparation for coming work.
Traffic impacts in the construction area will be minimal. Delays are not expected, but intermittent general construction traffic in the area will be present this week and throughout construction.
Trail users and community members are asked to give construction work space and leash dogs near construction activity to ensure proper safety for everyone.