Week of June 26, 2019
An additional construction crew has been added for a total of 3 crews. This week one crew will be dedicated to work in each of the following areas (continuation from previous two weeks).
· Work on the required debris catchment area (along the North side of Filing 1 adjacent to Haymaker Trail) continues this week
o The debris catchment is designed by both Town of Eagle Public Works engineers and local engineering firms to provide a safe diversion for large water events protecting the future school that will be built on the parcel donated to the Town of Eagle by the Haymeadow Development.
· Work on sewer and deep utilities work in the Sylvan Lake Roundabout area
· Work will begin on storm sewers along Sylvan Lake Road
· Haymeadow continues to irrigate all parcels within the PUD including those dedicated to the Town of Eagle in order to maintain the aesthetic feel of the area and mitigate dust.
· Other activities are generally in preparation for coming work.
Traffic impacts in the construction area will be minimal. Delays are not expected, but intermittent general construction traffic in the area will be present this week and throughout construction.
Trail users and community members are asked to give construction work space and leash dogs near construction activity to ensure proper safety for everyone.