Weeks of June 12 & June 19, 2019
In the fourth and fifth week of work Haymeadow continues to make marked infrastructure construction progress. These weeks’ activities include…
· Work on the required debris catchment area (along the North side of Filing 1 adjacent to Haymaker Trail) continues this week
The debris catchment is designed by both Town of Eagle Public Works engineers and local engineering firms to provide a safe diversion for large water events protecting the future school that will be built on the parcel donated to the Town of Eagle by the Haymeadow Development. The catchment area is a requirement of the approved Haymeadow PUD.
· Haymeadow continues to irrigate all parcels within the PUD including those dedicated to the Town of Eagle in order to maintain the aesthetic feel of the area and mitigate dust.
· We continue to move forward on sewer and deep utilities work in the Sylvan Lake Roundabout area, specifically manholes # 3-5 at the roundabout
· Work will also begin on storm sewers at the roundabout
· Other activities are generally in preparation for coming work.
Traffic impacts in the construction area will be minimal. Delays are not expected, but intermittent general construction traffic in the area will be present this week and throughout construction.
Trail users and community members are asked to give construction work space and leash dogs near construction activity to ensure proper safety for everyone.